Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting Started

Welcome to my journey to renovate, decorate, and organise my renovators delight.

The name Seaside Boutique comes from my love of those beachside shops which I could just look around for hours.  I want my home to look and have the feel of what I describe as a "Seaside Boutique".

I also love crisp lines and parisian finishes, so you never know what combination of all these styles will bring to my home.

Each week I will share with you my latest project.

I am going to include before and after photos of my projects and also include photos and links to ideas that I like and may also inspire you.

I will also be creating some of my own decorating pieces by sewing, stencilling and painting.


Above is one of the first photos I took when we moved in from our Pontoon.


Above is a photo of the pool area, at this stage we will not be doing any work in this area other than some pot plants.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment